- Open your device's email application.
- If you already have an email account setup, press Menu and tap Accounts. Press Menu again and tap Add account.
- Type your Email address and Password, and click Next.
- Tap IMAP.
- Use these settings for your incoming server depending on the type of email you have:
Username Enter your full email address. Password Enter your email account password. IMAP Server mail.<domain name> Port 143
Username Enter you full email address. Password Enter your email account password. IMAP Server host.ebizuniverse.com Port 993
- Use these settings for your outgoing server:
SMTP Server mail.<domain name> Port 25 Security Type None
SMTP Server host.ebizuniverse.com Port 465 Security Type SSL
- Select Require sign-in and make sure your Username (your full email address) and Password are correct. Tap Next.
- Tap Next again. Name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages.
- Tap Done.
That's it. If everything is working OK, you should see some email messages. To make sure you can send message, go ahead and compose an email and send it to yourself.