- From the home screen, swipe to the right, tap Settings, tap email & accounts, and then tap add an account.
- Tap advanced setup.
- Enter your email and password, and then tap Next.
- Tap internet email account.
- Use these settings:
Account Name Enter a name for the account. Your Name Enter your name. Incoming Server mail.<domain name> Account Type IMAP Username Enter your full email address. Password Enter your password. Outgoing Server mail.<domain name>
Account Name Enter a name for the account. Your Name Enter your name. Incoming Server host.ebizuniverse.com Account Type IMAP Username Enter your full email address. Password Enter your password. Outgoing Server host.ebizuniverse.com
- Make sure Outgoing server requires authentication is selected.
- Make sure Use the same user name and password for sending email is selected.
- If you are using SSL Emailsettings:
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Tap to select Require SSL for incoming mail.
- Tap to select Require SSL for outgoing mail.
- Tap sign in.
- Browse All
- Website Enhancements and Maintenance
- Landing Page Setup and Design
- Content Creation Services
- eBlastMail Email Marketing Software
- Local Business Listing Services
- Video Production
- Social Media Services
- CRM + eMail Marketing
- Email Marketing Software Setup and Configuration
- Creative and Design Services
- Website Visitor Identification
- Data Lists / Contact Lists for Marketing
- Network Status
- Contact Us